It’s the penultimate episode and a lot is going on, but there’s just a few major points I really need to hit on. Let’s begin.
Dr. Vallack, Deaton, And The Third Eye
He has a third eye. A literal and physical third eye. In many cultures, myths, religions, etc., the third eye is a means to see…
I will reblog this until my fingers bleed
I will never not reblog this gif set whenever it comes across my dash.
i hate it when you go out with your friends but no one bothers to tell you that you look like a grape
(Source: , via australiansanta)
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.
“It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child.”
― Pablo Picasso